Alliance Digital Repository Services (ADR Services) is part of the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries. Our purpose is to help member institutions preserve and provide access to digital assets of enduring value that are critical to their work in research, education, and cultural heritage.
ADR Services staff members support the digital curation efforts of members and the broader repository community by providing training, documentation, best practice guidelines and recommendations, software and hardware support, and content and metadata preparation assistance.
The Alliance Digital Repository is a consortial digital repository platform that runs on open-source software, centralized staff and hardware, and the collaborative contributions of our members.
Alliance Digital Repository Services strives to provide its members with a digital repository that:
- is standards-based.
- provides reusable content.
- assists in the long-term management and preservation of digital objects.
- offers secure digital storage.
- encourages open access.
- operates with scalable and sustainable processes.
Potential uses for the Alliance Digital Repository include:
- institutional repository for pre/post-prints, ETDs, datasets, publications, and learning objects.
- special collections and archival materials such as digitized documants, images, and audio/video files.
- secure, manged repository for records and documents including policies, minutes, and contracts.